Become a 2018 SV@Home Member Today!
SV@Home members represent a growing coalition of over 200 affordable housing advocates in the Silicon Valley engaged in finding solutions to the affordable housing crisis. Members include community based organizations, employers, government agencies, service providers, builders, foundations, advocates, residents, and more!
By joining together through SV@Home, we leverage our resources and magnify our voices, working towards strategic, collaborative solutions for our local and regional needs.
Discounted rates available! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are a number of members-only benefits that you can gain access to by becoming a member, including:
- Representation through our local and regional advocacy work;
- Free registration for our monthly lunchtime forums, policy conversations, and discounted admission to our Policy Breakfast and other Affordable Housing Week events;
- Invitation to members-only events, including our annual holiday party;
- Recognition on our website, e-newsletter, and social media;
- Ability to use drop-in space at SV@Home's new office (certain levels only);
- Opportunity to host an event during Affordable Housing Week 2017, SV@Home's annual week-long celebration of affordable homes in Santa Clara County; and
- Opportunities to connect with SV@Home’s growing membership network.
For any questions, contact Gina Lee at email@example.com.
As of May 2017, SV@Home is an independent 501c3 nonprofit organization. Our Federal Tax ID Number is 81-4755729.
For checks, please make out to SV@Home and send to our NEW (as of May 2018) billing address:
75 East Santa Clara Street, Suite 1350, San Jose, CA 95113
As a young advocacy organization, there's an easy way for you to help us broaden our reach! If you haven't already, please like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter and let your network know about us!
Please note that you will receive an email confirmation for your donation shortly.